at Tri-County Mental Health Services in Lewiston, Maine, United States
Under the direction of the assigned Manager, the Community Housing Support Coordinator directly supports the Community Housing leadership team, providing assistance in oversight, coordination, support, and coaching of new Residential Services Workers (RSW) and RSW Lead staff. Additional duties include supporting MHRT-1 trainers and Program Administrators to streamline and innovate common practices for day to day operations in order to provide best possible care to all residents of community housing in adherence with licensing standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:*
· Coordinates orientation of new RSW staff at the program level
· Provides creative solutions for ensuring the maintenance and consistency of procedural standards, practices, and forms throughout the community housing program.
· Assists with pre-screening/scheduling interviews and completes reference checks for potential new RSWs.
· Maintains staff credentialing log, both physical and electronic, for all community housing direct service providers; notifies staff of expiring credentials in advance of credential expiration dates.
· Assists with planning and implementation of all MHRT-1 trainings.
· Assists in the maintenance of annual paperwork requirement to ensure complete and accurate documentation in compliance with licensing standards.
· Assures office files and client records are maintained within established procedures.
· Assists with all aspects of intake and discharge of community housing residents.
· Attends clinical case reviews and family/guardian meetings to aid in continuity of care.
· Serves as a liaison between family members, guardians, and community providers for more complex cases.
· Coordinates collateral services as necessary related to direct service delivery.
· Demonstrates and models direct client care in accordance with client individual treatment plans.
· Ensures that client confidentiality is maintained at all times and in accordance with federal, state and agency standards.
· Provides back-up support in the absence of the Program Administrator.
· Adheres to and involves staff in promoting the agency's vision, mission and values.
· Completes and submits accurate, neat, and legible records, logs, forms, and reports in a timely manner and according to policies and procedures.