at OHI in Bangor, Maine, United States
Your exemplary administrative skills, compassionate disposition, positive outlook, and professionalism in the workplace are all the qualities we want in an employee! OHI is eagerly seeking a new Senior Administrative Assistant to join our Support Services Team!
The Senior Admin will report to the Manager of Support Services and will perform a number of high level complex tasks, such as:
- Data Entry;
- Completing Injury Reports;
- Enter HMIS Submissions;
- Complete Maintenance Reports;
- Drafting Letters and Memos;
- Communicate tactfully with employees as well as outside vendors
The future Senior Admin will:
- Be able to work independently and as a member of a Team with little supervision;
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion;
- Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines;
- Have exceptional communication skills;
- Have excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, and editing/proofing abilities
- Three years’ administrative experience;
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Maine driver’s license
- Able to work in Bangor, Maine
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term/short-term disability insurance;
- Accrued vacation time;
- Flexible schedule;
- Employee Discounts;
- Mileage reimbursement;
- And more!
Click here to apply today!! https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=4104140
Please include a cover letter with your application.
Starting rate of pay for this position is $16.00/hour.