at Infinity Federal Credit Union in Westbrook, Maine, United States
Westbrook Full-Time Member Specialist
Come join a dynamic and collaborative team! We offer exceptional benefits and a member focused working environment! Training and advancement opportunities!!
We're proud to have been voted Best Places to Work in ME for 9 years!
Infinity Credit Union is an Affirmative Action Employer. EEOC/EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Infinity Credit Union Mission Statement:
“We believe that every person has a story and a dream. We are passionate about learning your story and committed to doing what’s best for you, no matter what. At Infinity, we believe that together, we can make your dream Real.
Perform a variety of duties and build member relationships founded on trust by providing quality member service with the highest degree of accuracy and professionalism and Building Relationships Founded on Trust with members. Assist the Branch Manager with goal attainment. Responsible for opening new accounts, processing loans and cross-selling products and services to existing members. Handles all member interactions/transactions in a professional, courteous, and confident manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set up new account files and provide members with all necessary information for membership. Remain well versed in CIP/BSA policy and procedure.
- Promote credit union products and services based on member needs as obtained from member interviews and/or review of member’s accounts. Provide consistent, exceptional quality service to the membership in order to build long-term member relationships. Required to participate in-group tele sales events from time to time to generate leads for specific product lines.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge on all of Infinity’s products and services
- Open, submit and close consumer loan applications. Originate Auto RV, Personal, Share Secured, Overdraft Lines of Credit, MasterCard applications and Home Equities. Cross sell mortgage loans and forward quality leads to the Mortgage Originators.
- Quote accounts rates and loan rates while complying with “Truth-In-Savings” and “Truth-In-Lending”. Open and close share certificates and IRA accounts. Perform traditional/ROTH/ Inherited and Educational IRA transactions, including contributions, withdrawals, and RMDs. Handle member complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Make prospecting calls to members in order to review individual profiles as well as educate them on additional products/services that will enhance their relationship.
- Remain up to date on all local, state and federal laws and regulations, as well as product changes or member product requests. Maintain an up to date and comprehensive knowledge on all credit union products and services, as well as related policies and procedures.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures. Adhere to all security procedures and regulatory guidelines for Regulation CC, the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA Patriot Act/Customer Identification Act (CIP). Maintain confidentiality of current, past, and potential members and their personal and financial information.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
- High School graduate, though a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is preferred
- Excellent member service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong background in consumer and real estate lending originations
- Attention to detail required
- Ability to shift gears easily
- Physical surroundings are generally pleasant and comfortable
- Normally seated with freedom of movement on a regular basis
Those holding this position must be capable of performing all duties and responsibilities, either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation, as determined by management.