at MAINE PARENT FEDERATION INC in Farmingdale, Maine, United States
This position will reports to the Executive Director.
Hours will start at 20 hours per week with the opportunity to expand to 30 hours per week.
Remote work is possible but during the probationary/training period in-person attendance at our Central Offices in Farmingdale will be mandatory.
- Computer skills – Windows, Filemaker Database, Google G-suite knowledge preferred
- Federal & State Grant knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Office Managerial skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of disability issues
- Lived experience parenting/working with families who have children with disabilities
- Invoice & Payroll management
- Track benefit package utilization
- Website & Social Media oversight
- Assist the Executive Director with Federal & State grants & contracts reporting
- Agency Activity Coordination
- Maintain agency records
- Answer & direct intake calls & emails
- Meeting minutes recording
- Office supply maintenance
Specific Duties include:
This individual will serve as an assistant to the Executive Director and will report directly to the Executive Director. Immediate duties will include answering and directing all intakes, preparing bi-weekly invoices and payroll, managing staff paid time off database, coordinating activities, maintaining agency records, recording meeting minutes, and maintain office supplies.
Duties will be expanded to assisting the Executive Director with reporting requirements and application requirements of state and federal grants and contracts. This will include:
- Determining, collecting & providing required data,
- Working with Parent Information Specialists to complete & collect required parent, provider, and youth surveys,
- Completing assigned sections of grant & contract reporting & applications,
- Learning the various platforms for state & federal grant & contract reporting & applications, and
- Working closely with the Executive Director to complete and submit state & federal reporting and applications.
Special considerations include:
Some evening, weekend or overnight travel may be required. It is expected that all employees of MPF will maintain a quality and confidential environment, both at meetings and within the individual team roles.
- Paid Time Off includes vacation, holidays, sick & personal time
- Health Benefits compensation is provided to purchase health benefits
- Mileage Reimbursement for travel