at TEMPO, Inc. in Presque Isle, Maine, United States
New opening for a Parts Specialist in Presque Isle. Excellent fit for anyone with strong organizational skills and a proven record for providing good customer service. Full-time/Days; $15.00/hr.
The Parts Specialist will oversee the storage and maintenance of parts for sale or rental and conduct regular inventory checks to determine on-site parts stock and adjust for current sales trends. Employee will act as a sales representative and answer customer inquiries about various equipment and machinery parts. Applicants should have strong communication skills and be comfortable operating basic computer/data entry systems.
- Respond to client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Sort, organize and locate inventoried items using a computer-based catalog system.
- Order out-of-stock items and issue purchase orders to external suppliers.
- Assist with invoicing and payment processing.
- Provide cost estimates to potential customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of sales or customer experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous experience with inventory systems strongly preferred.
TEMPO Employment Services is an EEO/AA employer.