at Spurwink Services in Portland, Maine, United States
Adult BHH Care Coordinator (Case Manager)
+ Portland, ME, USA
+ Full Time
$3500 Sign on Bonus
Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job
$3500 Sign-On Bonus!!!!
Come join a vibrant, interdisciplinary team serving the complex needs of adults with behavioral health challenges in the greater Portland area. We are looking for a collaborative, engaging, and driven care coordinator (case manager) who has their MHRT/C or is MHRT/C eligible.
This position also includes a $3500 sign-on bonus, $1750 paid upon 3 months of full-time employment, $1750 paid after 6 months of employment. This sign-on bonus applies to new hires.
Robust Benefits Package:
+ Health Insurance (as little as $19.84 every two weeks)
+ Dental Insurance
+ Vision Insurance
+ Life Insurance
+ Retirement Account with Matching Contribution (after one year of service)
+ Identity Theft Insurance
+ Pet Insurance
BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE:
+ Flexibility of Schedules
+ Career Advancement Opportunities
+ Tuition Reimbursement (up to $2000 annually)
+ Generous Paid Time Off
+ Verizon & Sprint Cell Phone Discounts
+ Opportunity for Same Day Pay
Don’t apply to just any job. Jumpstart your career with Spurwink by getting in touch with us today.
1) Provide intake/assessment when clients are referred and ongoing assessment as required.
2) Facilitate Individual Service Plan team meetings and develop a plan of care (ISP) for the client with input from the team. Plans will include a crisis plan when appropriate. In BHH plan will integrate behavioral and physical health needs and goals.
3) Oversee implementation of ISP, monitor and document progress.
4) Participate in a team-based approach to care, by working in collaboration with Clinical Team Leader, Peer Partner, Nurse Care Manager, and Psychiatric and Medical Consultants.
5) Partner with clients’ primary care provider. Adhere to procedures and practices outlined in Health Home MOUs.
6) Maintain regular contact with all team members and other community professionals involved with the client.
7) Identify and assess physical and behavioral health-related risk factors and ensure that clients are aware of all community services and resources. Assist clients in accessing resources.
8) Provide support through phone contact and face-to-face meetings through home visits and community outreach. Home visiting required, as well as the ability to work outside traditional work hours to meet clients scheduling needs.
9) Participate in individual & group supervision, required trainings, and case consultations.
10) Demonstrate ethical practice in interactions with all staff, clients, guardians, and other providers. Know and comply with policies and procedures.
11) Maintain records and documentation as required by Spurwink or State Agencies.
12) Be familiar with specific outcome measures as required by Spurwink or State Agencies.
13) Maintain expectations related to caseload size, billing and attestation requirements.
14) Monitor and maintain MaineCare Authorizations.
15) Maintain a current Maine driver’s license and a clean driving record as outlined in Spurwink’s Driving Policy
MHRT/C or MHRT/C eligible. Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
Spurwink considers the health and safety of its clients, staff, contractors, and the community to be its highest priority. In this rapidly evolving coronavirus pandemic, Spurwink is working closely with the CDC, DHHS, DOE, CDS, and other partners to operate in the manner that is safest for all while also providing essential behavioral health services.
Spurwink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Job Description
- If a new hire changes status to either part-time or per diem status during any of that timeframe, they will forfeit the sign-on bonus that is yet to be paid.