in County, ME
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Preps food according to the designated station’s prep list. *
- Prepares all menu items including in accordance with recipe guidelines and par levels. *
- Executes all kitchen orders according to recipe specifications. *
- Prepares all ingredients needed for designated station daily, following chef’s specifications. *
- Complies with safety guidelines and minimum age requirements when handling kitchen equipment and utensils. *
- Follows all portion and quality standards. *
- Maintains and stocks designated station, freezers, refrigerators and store room with food products daily; follows proper rotation system and notifies chef of any discrepancies or shortages. *
- Labels, dates, and initials all food products in storage and refrigeration areas appropriately. *
- Ensures all products are stored or disposed of properly at the end of the night. *
- Cleans food preparation equipment and work areas according to health and safety guidelines; cleans counter or tables. *
- Adheres to all restaurant policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety requirements; communicates any concerns to management. *
- Communicates with servers in a professional manner regarding customer service. *
- Performs all closing duties of the kitchen daily as determined by chef. *
- Other duties as necessary.