at Assistance Plus in Waterville, Maine, United States
Personal Support Specialist (PSS)
Assistance Plus has several immediate part-time openings (working up to 40 hours per week) in our home health care department. PSS assist our clients with personal care and activities of daily living. Our caring, and compassionate staff assist clients to remain in the comfort of their own home.
Travel is required for this position; the expectation is that the PSS will travel within a 30 mile radius of their assigned town such as Madison.
$14.00 per hour uncertified
$14.25 per hour certified
********* Up to $1500 BONUS for eligible employees********
- PSS certification (Personal Support Specialist) preferred, but will train the ideal candidate
- Employees must hold a valid Maine Driver's license
- Have reliable transportation, and $50K/$100K automobile liability insurance
- PSS’s will commute to their clients homes and transport their clients as needed upon approval
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Current immunization records (preferred)
- Entry level computer experience
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Paid travel time
- Paid time off
- We train you for the position at no cost to you
- Voluntary insurance benefits for those working 20 hours or more per week
All job offers are contingent on successful results of credential verification, criminal history, references, DHHS and driver’s license background checks along with verification of professional license requirements if applicable.
In accordance with federal and state law, the Agency is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital, physical or intellectual disability, genetics, protected veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal and state law.