at Infinity Federal Credit Union in Westbrook, Maine, United States
Come join a dynamic and collaborative team! We offer exceptional benefits and a member focused working environment! Training and advancement opportunities!!
We're proud to have been voted Best Places to Work in ME for 9 years!
Infinity Credit Union is an Affirmative Action Employer. EEOC/EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Reports to: Controller
Infinity Credit Union Mission Statement:
“We believe that every person has a story and a dream. We are passionate about learning your story and committed to doing what’s best for you, no matter what. At Infinity, we believe that together, we can make your dream Real.”
The role of Accountant I, will be dynamic, unique and special. As an Accountant I at Infinity, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple departments. You will be participating in rapid change and encouraged to offer solutions to new challenges. Infinity’s vision is to do banking differently to keep our members a step ahead in life, so you will be expected to share your experiences and contribute in creative ways. If adding value by participating in unique ways to a special organization sounds appealing, this may be the right position for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be an Accountant; responsible for producing audit ready reconciliations, financial statements and management level reporting.
- You will be an Income Statement Analyst; responsible for reviewing Income Statement account changes and reporting the reasonableness of those changes to management.
- You will be an ambassador of the accounting department, collaborating with other areas of the organization, elevating process improvement ideas to relevant stakeholders.
- Able to manage conflicting priorities in an environment rich with hard deadlines
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Mathematics
- Public Accounting experience, or experience producing audit ready work papers, preferred
- Understanding of internal control concepts preferred
- One to three years of experience preferred
- Candidate must be self-motivated; capable of working independently or as member of a team
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
Physical surroundings are generally pleasant and comfortable
Normally seated with freedom of movement on a regular basis
Those holding this position must be capable of performing all duties and responsibilities, either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation, as determined by management.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account