at ABM Janitorial Service Northeast in Augusta, Maine, United States
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Regional Director of Operations - Healthcare Technology
Job Type/ FLSA Status
50 - 60%
The Regional Director of Operations for Healthcare Technology provides direction to Unit directors for the management and operation of our services to our clients' and/or customers within the regional assigned areas of responsibility and in accordance with company and customer standards and programs.
* Maintains and promotes customer services at all times to both internal and external customers.
* Responds to all requests from clients/customers with a can do attitude. Follows up on requests with a sense of urgency.
* Views everything with a process improvement mindset.
* Participates in the sales survey process with ABM Healthcare Sales team.
* Oversees and directs the startup of new business and ensures it complies with ABM Healthcare policies, procedures, programs and contractual Agreements.
* Ensures existing accounts within areas of responsibility are in compliance with ABM Healthcare policies, procedures, programs and contractual Agreements.
* Promotes process improvement and best practices at the facilities within the region(s) and shares them with the Division and company with the ABM Healthcare available tools.
* Ensures that accounts are compliant with standardized ABM Healthcare approved chemicals, supplies, equipment, and etc.
* Ensures that the region facilities are meeting their fiscal responsibilities and operating with established budgetary guidelines.
* Creates, distributes and maintains all necessary reports and documentation concerning the regional activities. Submits reports consistently accurate and on time.
* Develops/coaches the management teams within the region to ensure their highest potential is reached.
* Participates with HR/Recruiting to obtain qualified personnel for open and potential open positions. Interviews management candidates and is active in the selection process.
* Champions Action Groups and TQM/Customer Service Initiatives.
* Ensures that client's needs are met at all times.
* Maintains a high level of communication with all relative departments and individuals.
* Has knowledge of and is up to date on all ABM Healthcare policies, procedures and programs and provides constant monitoring and training of directors within the region to ensure they are kept current and compliant.
* Looks actively for new business leads or attempts to horizontally sell ABM Healthcare's other services at their facilities.
* Participates in the creation and implementation of new or modified operational programs to improve the overall quality and service provided to our clients/customers.
* Maintains cooperative working relationships with all ABM Healthcare divisions, regions and departments. Treats everyone courteously and with respect.
* Requires the ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with accomplishing objectives without supervision.
* Requires the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
* Requires responding to the needs of region's business as the situation dictates.
* It is expected that this position has complete knowledge of ABM Healthcare programs and services to manage with considerable independence.
* The position is expected to exhibit maturity and competence with a minimum of direction and demonstrates the ability to lead and develop subordinates.
* Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
* Participates in scheduled department meetings.
* Completes annual age-specific competencies.
* Remains compliant with mandatory Hospital Education.
* Fulfills TB, Immunization, and Employee Health Requirements.
* Remains compliant with department specific education and skill sets.
* RequiresBachelor's degree with a preference related to Healthcare Technology
* In lieu of degree, a... For full info follow application link.
ABM is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)