at Fiber Materials Inc. in Biddeford, Maine, United States
- On the job training – No experience required
- $20/hr plus a 20% shift differential
- Great rotating schedule: 4 days on - 4 days off, 5:45pm - 6am.
FMI is looking for a safety and goal orientated team player to help support our production team.
Essential job function:
- Loading/unloading, operate and monitor high temperature and high pressure equipment
- Inspect products to ensure specifications are met
- Perform mechanical maintenance of equipment
- Perform data calculations
- Recording of process data and manufacturing records for processes, parts and materials
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Opportunity to learn and apply Lean principles as part Continuous Improvement activities