at TEMPO, Inc. in Presque Isle, Maine, United States
Immediate opening for an Assembly Operator in Presque Isle. Great fit for an individual with good hand/eye coordination and strong attention to detail. Full-time; $13.00/hr. & up.
The Assembly Operator will setup, operate and maintain production machinery. Employee will be responsible for meeting daily production quotas and assembling high quality products to satisfy industry-specific standards. Previous manufacturing experience a plus, but not required.
- Assembles assigned product parts in accordance with production guidelines.
- Visually inspects products during assembly to insure good workmanship.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- At least one to three months of manufacturing experience preferred.
Schedule: Full-time; 2nd and 3rd shift
Pay: Starting at $13.00/hr.
TEMPO Employment Services is an EEO/AA employer.