at Woodfords Family Services in Windham, Maine, United States
Foster Family Support Worker
Part-time Position - Therapeutic Foster Care
$13.00 to $14.50 Hourly
- $250 Hiring Bonus part-time employees, paid within first full pay period paycheck
- $500 Stay Bonus paid after 60 days successful part-time employment
Woodfords has part-time employment opportunities for compassionate, energetic people who desire to support children and young adults in Maine's foster care system and their foster parents.
Woodfords' Therapeutic Foster Program provides treatment-level foster care to children birth to 21 years with developmental and/or emotional disabilities who cannot reside with their biological family.
- With the support of trained foster parents and Woodfords' treatment team, including Foster Family Support Workers, children and teens are offered guidance with psychological, emotional, social, behavioral and learning issues.
- The best interests of the child or teen are served while promoting family reunification and life skills growth.
- Afternoons, evenings, and weekend when children/teens are home from school
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.