at Aroostook Mental Health Center in Presque Isle, Maine, United States
Do you want to experience a wide variety of community collaboration and team problem solving?
If so, come join AMHC's multidisciplinary team that manages a wide variety of client needs and barriers without a direct service expectation!
AMHC is actively recruiting for a full time (40 hours/week) Crisis Service Provider (Mobile) based at the Presque Isle Office. This individual will provide emergency crisis resolution services inclusive of emergency phone intervention, emergency evaluations, and follow up crisis stabilization services.
- Provide emergency evaluations and crisis stabilization services anywhere within the community in which they are assigned to clients and their family members in need of crisis intervention.
- Answer and intervene with all calls received at the crisis hotline when that services needs additional support in covering crisis calls. Collaborate with callers and teammates, to triage each call in order to determine the appropriate level of care and assist with any necessary referrals. Triage is the process of determining the priority of clients' treatments and needs based on the severity of their condition for a five county area (Aroostook, Piscataquis, Penobscot, Hancock, and Washington).
- Complete all documentation as required by agency policy and procedure within timeframes identified.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance, or be available for unplanned overtime as necessary, to meet program needs.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Science, Psychology, Social Work, or other human services-related field preferred.
An Associate’s Degree in the Human Services related field, plus three years of direct relevant work experience.
MHRT-CSP certification is required to carry out the assigned responsibilities of the position. The MHRT-CSP training will be provided by the agency upon hire
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule and work evenings and weekends as needed.
AMHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer