at W.B. Mason Company, Inc. in Bangor, Maine, United States
Job DescriptionW.B. Mason Company, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
W.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Office Supply Delivery Driver CDL - Excellent Benefits including Paid Cell Phone, No Nights/Weekends!
Job ID: 2021-4641
Type: Full Time
# of Openings: 1
Excellent driving position with great benefits and no nights/weekend. The Office Supply Delivery Driver (CDL), makes deliveries to W.B. Mason customers with a focus on timeliness and customer service.
Exciting Benefits of a W.B. Mason Driving Career:
- Guaranteed 8 hours pay per day
- Monday through Friday; No weekends or evenings
- Year-Round, daily overtime with consistent weekly pay
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans with $0 deductible (in-network) for all plans, with various plan designs to meet you and your family's needs
- Company-paid Cell Phone Plan with unlimited text, talk and data; add a family member for only $55/month per line!
- Superior Dental / Vision coverage, FSAs, free EAP, Company-paid life insurance, 401(k) and more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes timely deliveries to customers – placing items to customer specification
- Ensures correct items are off-loaded at each stop
- Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with customers
- Plans and carries out daily route to ensure that all deliveries are made
- Communicates issues to supervisor in a timely manner
- Drives safely and maintains valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to converse, read, and write in English
- Outstanding communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Valid CDL license required
- Ability to obtain a DOT medical card
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status