at Tri-State Staffing, Inc. in Augusta, Maine, United States
Medical Office Receptionist
Answer telephone and route calls to appropriate party. Greet and register patients/visitors as they enter the office, as well as scheduling follow up appointments and collection of payments when patient exits.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Ability to triage multiple calls and take complete and accurate messages to assist in promoting good patient care.
- Participate in regular in-service trainings including but not limited to: bloodborne pathogens, biohazard wastes, chemical hygiene, and VDT.
- Must have flexibility regarding schedule and work hours including staying until the last patient leaves for the day.
- Demonstrate sufficient previous experience to handle details of position.
- Provide excellent communication in person and over the phone remaining cheerful and courteous even in difficult situations.
- Knowledge of office processes (filing, multi-line phone, etc.) and equipment such computer, fax machine, scanners, copiers, etc.
Sit, stand, bend, lift thirty(30) to forty(40) pounds, answer phones and move intermittently during working hours. Occasionally requires repetitive hand movements and exposure to VDT. Must be able to speak, see, and hear or use prosthetics which enables these senses to function adequately to assure performance of duties and requirements of position. Subject to frequent interruptions. Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Answer phones, route calls and take messages/voicemail.
- Greet all patients and visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Register all patients as they enter.
- Schedule appointments.
- Enter all new patient demographic information.
- Print day sheet and encounter forms for next day.
- Collect payments as patients exit.
- Sort and distribute mail, and faxes periodically throughout the day.
- Enter obituaries as known from death certificates or otherwise.
- Maintain waiting room - straighten chairs, reading material, adjust blinds, water plants, water supplies filled, etc.
- Close office at end of the day.
- Other duties as assigned by Administrator or Partners.