at Lee Auto Mall in Auburn, Maine, United States
Automotive Deal Clerk
Do you have automotive, banking, or other related contract experience? Do you have accounting and reconciliation experience? Are you extremely detail-oriented? We'd like to meet you! Our Auburn business office has an immediate opportunity for an automotive deal clerk who is interested in building their future with a stable, reputable company!
As the deal clerk, you will handle all billing and transaction details involved in selling vehicles. Your responsibilities include processing documents, performing data entry, reconciling accounts, and ensuring that paperwork, tracking and transactions are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
This position requires 2+ years of accounting experience, strong data entry skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines. Candidates must be detail oriented, well organized, and enjoy working with numbers and figures. Experience working with automotive contracts is helpful. An Accounting Degree or Business Degree preferred.
* As a condition of employment, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have begun their Covid-19 vaccination series before starting. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Lee Auto Mall is a growing, multi-franchised auto dealership specializing in both new and used vehicle sales and service. Family-owned since 1936, Lee Auto Mall has grown to 19 locations statewide, employing over 450 people.
We pride ourselves on our happy, hard-working network of people, which creates a great place to work. At Lee, you'll join a growing team that's both fun and professional, with a high level of enthusiasm and a strong group dynamic. If you want to put your talent and drive to work for one of Maine's most thriving companies, we would love to meet you! Apply with a resume and online application...TODAY!
- Choice of Medical Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Education and ongoing training
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts and service
- Staff parties and events
- A career-oriented environment with opportunities for steady growth and advancement
- A family-oriented culture with an excellent reputation in the business