at Lee Auto Mall in Auburn, Maine, United States
Job DescriptionAutomotive Reconditioning Tech/Detailer
Lee Credit Express in Norway seeks to hire an automotive recon tech/detailer. If you have experience detailing vehicles and take pride in your work, we want to talk to you! Apply TODAY!
As an automotive recon tech/detailer, you will be responsible for the cleaning, reconditioning, and appearance of used vehicles.
- Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- Apply wax to auto body and wipe or buff surface to protect surface and preserve shine using cloth or buffing machine
- Vacuum interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using a vacuum cleaner
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices
- Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treat fabrics with spot and stain-resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components
- Clean engine and engine compartment
- Apply dressing on tire and tire wells
Prior experience preferred. A valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record are required.
Family-owned since 1936, Lee Auto Mall has grown to 19 locations statewide, employing over 400 people. We pride ourselves on our happy, hard-working network of people, which creates a great place to work. At Lee, you'll join a growing team that's both fun and professional, with a high level of enthusiasm and a strong group dynamic. If you want to put your talent and drive to work for one of Maine's most thriving companies, we would love to meet you! Apply today!
- Choice of Medical Plans
- Dental Insurance,
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Education and ongoing training
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts and service
- Staff parties and events
- A career-oriented environment with opportunities for steady growth and advancement
- A family-oriented culture with an excellent reputation in the business