at Lincoln County in Wiscasset, Maine, United States
Lincoln County is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Probate Clerk in the Registry of Probate office. This position is responsible for assisting with the general operation of the Probate Court by performing clerical and other general office duties.
Duties include, but are not limited to, answering telephones, assisting visitors to the office, preparing forms for adoptions, guardian/conservatorships, name changes and will filings, entering estate information, and scanning documents.
- High school diploma or equivalent with training in secretarial and computer skills preferred
- 1 year experience in general office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work in a busy environment with frequent interruptions
This position is considered a permanent, full-time position (35 hours per week) that is eligible for benefits.