at Manpower Maine in Portland, Maine, United States
Administrative Assistant Job in Southern Maine
💲💲 Pay: Competitive Hourly Rate ⏰ Schedule: M-F Days
Do you have prior experience with providing administrative support for department professionals, managers, or directors? Are you looking for a full-time remote opportunity? If so, you will want to apply to this Administrative Assistant job in Southern Maine.
While this position is designed to be work-from-home, qualified candidates must reside in the state of Maine.
- Work from home – Full-time
- Globally respected company
- Friendly & professional team
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Qualify for Maine Earned Paid Leave
- Providing administrative support to several department professionals
- Coordinating meetings & conference calls
- Booking business travel
- Creating/managing documents, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Suite of products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- A high-degree of professionalism
We’ve made it easy to apply for this Administrative Assistant job in Southern, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.
✔️Apply Now: see below
📱 Text: ‘AA’ to 207.560.0928
📞 Call: 207.774.8258
📧 Email: email@example.com