at Manpower Maine in Auburn, Maine, United States
Recruitment Marketing Assistant Job in Maine
Pay: Depends on Experience
Schedule: M-F 8:30a-5p Assignment Length: Permanent/Temp-to-Hire
Are you a stickler for grammar and punctuation? Would you say you are a strong communicator with excellent business writing skills? If so, Manpower may have the job you are looking for! We are now hiring a Recruitment Marketing Assistant that will help #keepmaineworking by supporting all market engagement activities.
This is primarily an administrative role or entry-level marketing role that will help you expand your career, introduce you to marketing concepts & strategies, and gain many transferable skills that are in high-demand.
Perks of the Job:
- Full time schedule, with evenings & weekends off
- Ability to work remotely
- A creative role that encourages innovative thinking
- Build your resume with in-demand skills
- Excellent benefits package
- Cooperative and friendly work environment
What Does the Recruitment Marketing Job Look Like?
- Writing, editing, and managing all job advertisements
- Managing & growing our social media following
- Supporting content development and website management
- Supporting all marketing efforts as needed
What We are Looking For:
- Advanced writing, editing skills – strong command for grammar & spelling
- A high level of comfort with technology & social media
- A strong sense of professionalism
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- A sense of urgency, responsibility and mindfulness
- Previous recruiting or recruitment marketing experience preferred
If you are looking for a stable job, a company that does work that matters, and the opportunity to work from home – apply to this Recruitment Marketing Assistant job in Maine today!
Text: “Recruit” 207.708.8364