at American Roots Wear in Westbrook, Maine, United States
Control and ensure the proper operation and upkeep of the pad printer work cell(s) in order to meet or exceed standards for quality and production efficiency.
- Set-up, inspect, and make necessary adjustments to pad printing machines, automated robot, and/or work stations according to each particular work order.
- Troubleshoot and maintain the automated programming on pad printing robot.
- Fulfill daily production schedules.
- Mix inks and solvents according to specification requirements, change cliches, and properly clean machine components.
- Physically and/or visually inspect and evaluate parts for conformance and quality based on established criteria and specifications as notated in process books.
- Manually unload finished products off of machine and pack parts into various sized containers.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering and documenting daily and periodic safety procedures, regulations, and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Monitor and ensure the proper inventory of work station supplies that include inks, solvents, cups, and cliches.
- Communicate with vendor(s) for the verification and approval of design and/or graphic art work.
- Inventory and record quantities of finished products; document, label, and scan.
- Read, write and communicate effectively to verify product against posted work orders.
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness in machine and work areas.
- Any other duties, tasks, or projects as requested by department and/or factory manager.