at American Roots Wear in Westbrook, Maine, United States
Objective: A Stitcher is primarily responsible for set-up, running, & keep up of the machines, while meeting guidelines set by American Roots Wear Management for specific projects and goals.
- Knowledge of all machines and willingness to help achieve daily goals.
- Ability to use all machines.
- Responsible for controlling individual quality while stitching.
- Replaces/changes out thread and needles, as needed.
- Switches out multiple product types, as trained.
- Can identify errors made upstream and request repairs/quality control.
- Maintains personal work area, by cleaning in and around machines to keep work moving effectively.
- Completes work efficiently and accurately while meeting quotas with minimum re-work.
- Assists others in your team, as needed or requested by management.
- Ability to respond and follow through with detailed instruction from management.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures and abides by safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.