at Guardian Pharmacy of Maine in Brunswick, Maine, United States
Guardian Pharmacy of Maine is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
This position is for an average of 25 hour/3-4 shifts per week. Evenings (second shift) and weekend rotations are required.
Work assigned routes with time sensitive delivery requirements. Ensure all deliveries are accurate and timely. Comply with all Federal and Company privacy regulations regarding safeguarding of patient information. This position requires individuals to be exceptionally reliable, flexible, and possess computer and smartphone proficiency skills.
• Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
• Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
• Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
• Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
• Dependability - must have reliable transportation, arrive for all shifts in a timely manner, and complete all assignments properly.
Essential Job Functions (include the following):
• Determine most efficient and logical route for each route assigned
• Check totes for assigned facilities to ensure order is complete prior to departure
• Delivery correct totes to facilities in a timely manner
• Exchange facility emergency kits and IV boxes as needed
• Pick-up return items and refused Medications when required; using all safety protocols
• Complete all paperwork/filing requirements accurately at the end of each work shift
• Present a pleasant and respectful demeanor to all clients at all times
• Work with team members as needed in special circumstances; be flexible as needed
• Monitor vehicle maintenance and advise supervisor when repairs/maintenance is required; take vehicles to be serviced as assigned
• Complete delivery assignments within the shift time assigned, while complying with all traffic regulations
• Follow instructions precisely related to patient privacy rules
• Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed