at Guardian Pharmacy of Maine in Brunswick, Maine, United States
Guardian Pharmacy of Maine is part of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the success of the pharmacy.
Evaluates/triages incoming fax prescriptions to ensure timely and accurate entry into pharmacy operations system. Routes incoming calls to appropriate department/individual. Receives, processes, and follows-up on refill requests.
• Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
• Strategy and Planning – ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently
• Problem Solving – ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic and functional level
• Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
Essential job functions (include the following):
• Triage incoming fax prescriptions to ensure timely dispensing
• Ensure proper notes in computer and cycle fill coding.
• Accurately enter prescriptions into operating system to eliminate errors at dispensing
• Courteously respond to calls from customers, routing them as appropriate to ensure top level service
• Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure smooth workflow in data entry department
• Ensure all prescriptions assigned for processing are completed in regular shift
• Receive, evaluate, process and follow-up as needed with doctors’ offices on all refills assigned
• Notify facility and lead customer-service tech if product is out of stock and when delivery will be made
• Notify customer service lead tech when any medication cannot or will not be delivered as expected
• Assist with filing of completed orders, packaging of medications, profiling of orders for medical records, and filling processed prescriptions to dispense to the patient
• Print MARS for next delivery and print monthly MARS as needed
• Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed
• Ability to work flexible hours
Full-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and PTO.
All employees are eligible to enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.