at The Vicarage By The Sea,Inc. in Harpswell, Maine, United States
The Vicarage has recently expanded and currently has openings for all shifts.
Certified Medication Aides (CRMA) START at $20.00 an hour !!
Are you seeking more than just a job?
The Vicarage is seeking compassionate, reliable individuals to care for elders living with dementia.
Would you like to make a real difference in the lives of others?
Do you love working with elders, but feel rushed in caring for their needs?
Are you tired of working in an institution and would prefer a small home environment?
Then The Vicarage is what you are looking for!
The Vicarage model of care functions like a family.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• assisting residents with personal care,
• assistance during meal times,
• taking walks with residents,
• enjoying activities and outings.
Quality care requires a good staff to resident ratio.
At The Vicarage, our staff to resident ratio of 1 to 4 allows staff to give personalized care to each individual and time to perform daily duties in a relaxed environment.
Paid Professional Training
Get paid to become a Certified Residential Medication Aide and a Certified Dementia Care Provider.
• Competitive wage
• CRMA and DCPA certifications
• Pay Raise after each certification
• Dental insurance
• Health Insurance reimbursement
• 401k • Earned Paid Leave • Vacation time • Holiday time • Year-end bonus