at Maine Staffing Group in Biddeford, Maine, United States
Our busy Utility Crew is looking for MULTIPLE individuals to join us in our travels from Northern Maine down to Southern Maine. On our adventure we plan too extract, replace, and preserve our utility poles. If you like to keep it moving, and exploring new places this may be the one for you! Currently work is in Augusta, this will be traveling north towards Brunswick, and then north again towards Portland.
- Operate in a safe and efficient manner, utilizing all required safety equipment (e.g., hard hat, safety vest, work boots) and following established safe work practices and procedures.
- Carry equipment (e.g., hand tools, tarps) and supplies (e.g., paper, preservatives, coatings) to structure being serviced.
- Utilize equipment to excavate and backfill ground material around structure.
- Apply preservative and/or coating to ground line area of structure.
- Assist with the installation of trusses for deteriorated structures.
- Maintain acceptable levels of productivity and quality workmanship, based on company standards and customer/project requirements.
- Assist Foreman with maintaining an adequate inventory of equipment and supplies, and maintaining vehicles and work areas in a safe, clean, and orderly condition.
- Perform all other reasonable duties as assigned by the Foreman.