at Schlotterbeck & Foss in Westbrook, Maine, United States
Schlotterbeck & Foss, located in Westbrook, Maine is a versatile, dynamic, and customer-focused New England manufacturer of private-label and branded dressings, condiments, salsas, and sauces in the premium and better-for-you segments. Employees at Schlotterbeck & Foss can expect to receive/gain/learn/experience a variety of benefits including:
- Personal growth development
- Increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods
- Sharpen your problem-solving skills
The Material Handler position has a variety of job functions, based on demands of the manufacturing schedule including; receive all incoming production materials, pick orders, and prepare outgoing shipments of products and process all transfers as well as returns of materials to vendors. Work with co-workers in materials handling to move newly received goods to appropriate warehouse location, stage materials for production, and return unused materials to inventory.
- 1st shift (7am start) or 2nd shift (2pm start) available
- High School Diploma and/or GED equivalent is required.
- 1+ years of industry experience is preferred.
- Must be able to be licensed as a forklift/pallet jack operator.
- Weekly Pay
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (generous company contribution)
- Paid time off (16 days in your first year)
- Paid Holidays
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Plan w/ company match
Schlotterbeck & Foss is dedicated to providing a positive, friendly, and inclusive team environment. As we continue to grow as an organization, our focus will always be our team members. After over 150 years we know that having a team that works together can accomplish amazing things! Supporting our team members with career growth is very important to us, in fact we are inspired daily to develop the skills needed to succeed.