at GVS North America Inc. in Sanford, Maine, United States
GVS North America is seeking to hire a General Manager for its manufacturing facility in Sanford, Maine.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing and directing all aspects of the organization.
- Provides the strategic and operational direction through a Leadership Team
- Has direct management responsibility for all manufacturing departments of the Company.
- Development of Company annual Goals and Objectives and ensure tactical plans are in place to achieve Goals and Objectives
- Development of Company annual budgets and financial targets – monitor on a monthly basis
- Responsible for overall management of Leadership Team
- Responsible for defining and reaching the shifty/daily/monthly/yearly target
- Directly manage Manufacturing departments and achieve target production rates
- Ensure appropriate marketing and sales plans are in place to grow the business
- Directly interface with all key customers as necessary
- Lead and execute continuous improvement to reduce cost, improve competitiveness relative to cycle times and improve quality
- Ability to analysis the Business, driving corrective actions to harmonize production, process and products
- Drive and instill a culture that embraces Safety, Quality, Internal and external Customer Satisfaction, Continuous Improvement and Waste reduction
- Lead operations team and directs organizational development and training requirements for a high-performance work team
- Control and improve operational costs both direct and indirect
- Maintains and applies a broad understanding of financial management principals related to cash flow and working capital to ensure decisions are fiscally sound and responsible
- Drive Personal and Professional people improvement, setting specific targets to achieve