at Sherwin-Williams in DAMARISCOTTA, Maine, United States
Delivery Driver I – ( 21000NUX )
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Where You’ll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store #1829, located at:
505 Main Street, Damariscotta, ME 04543
How You’ll Perform the Role
- Ensure deliveries are prepared to meet customer requirements in the most efficient manner.
- Load customer orders properly on the truck.
- Following designated routes and time schedules from a mobile device.
- Deliver products to customers from Sherwin-Williams paint store.
- Complete other tasks as needed, which could include warehouse duties, mixing customer orders, or waiting on customers in our paint stores.
Our Must Haves – These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Have a valid and unrestricted driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
Extras to Help you Stand Out – These are not required for you to be eligible to apply
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position
What is the Process to get Started?
Step 1 – Online Application
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page: https://jobsearch.sherwin.com/
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 2 – Digital Interview
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral based questions
- You’ll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
Step 3 – In-Store Interview
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
Primary Location : United States-Maine-DAMARISCOTTA
Work Locations : USA ME Damariscotta 701829 505 Main Street Damariscotta 04543
Travel : Yes, 100 % of the Time
Job Posting : Oct 26, 2021
Schedule : Part-time
Respond By : Dec 26, 2021
Req ID: 21000NUX To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account