at ND Paper - Rumford Division in Rumford, Maine, United States
- Must demonstrate safe work practices always.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40hours/week, plus frequent overtime.
- Successful candidates must become a member of local Union.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and drawings.
- Knowledge of control valves and motor control circuits.
- Ability to perform process trouble shooting tasks and work with industrial control circuits.
- Familiarity of motors, HVAC, DCS, AC/DC drive, tube and conduit bending, ,PLC’s and instrumentation calibration