at Wayfair in Brunswick, Maine, United States
The Supply Chain Support team is a part of the Service Operations team. The team maintains relationships with stakeholders across North America and works with these sites to ensure compliance in delivery processes and real-time accuracy in product location. The work includes a series of proactive and reactive workflows to support these delivery sites in scheduling, delivery, and exception management of customer orders. Your role will be to manage a team of 6-8 associates who are responsible for daily transactional work.
In this specialist role, you will focus on partnership while maintaining a high standard of operational commitment. You can potentially expect to:
- Manage a team of 6-8 associates who are responsible for daily ticketing transactional work and partnering with internal and external stakeholders who are part of the Wayfair Delivery Network (WDN).
- Coach, mentor, and assist in developing staff and their professional development.
- Help develop, implement, and execute strategic projects.
- Monitor, report, and drive individual and team performance, holding regular check-ins with staff.
- Participate in the interviewing and hiring processes.
- Write and administer performance reviews.
- Suggest and implement changes to internal processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure best practices.
- Report to upper management on team performance, development, and improvement areas.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of people management experience.
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities quickly and often.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable with regular phone communication.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong and consistent attention to detail.
- Problem-solving mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Self-reliant and able to motivate others.
- Process-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Strong proficiency with collaborative G Suite tools or their Microsoft/Open Office equivalents.
- Experience in an ecommerce organization preferred.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.