at In-Home Care in Lincoln, Maine, United States
- Initiates the recruiting and hiring process for caregivers including processing applications, background screening, testing, interviewing, and reference validation.
- Orients and trains caregivers and maintain current caregiver files in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Records employee information such as personnel data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews, evaluations, and termination date and reason.
- Enters, maintains, and corrects employee and payroll data into the computer.
- Supervises caregivers and completes performance appraisals for caregivers at specified intervals.
- Responsible for employment decisions including hiring and termination at the discretion of the Care Manager and HR Manager.
- Understands and adheres to established Maine Home Care policies and procedures.
- May perform continuing and on-going caregiver training.
- Understands and adheres to state and federal labor laws as they pertain to home care agencies.
- Participate in the quality assurance reviews and evaluations of the agency’s services.
- Participates in job fairs, hiring events, etc. as necessary to recruit qualified caregivers.
- Always represent Maine Home Care professionally both in appearance and correspondence.