at Schlotterbeck & Foss in Westbrook, Maine, United States
Schlotterbeck & Foss, located in Westbrook, Maine is a versatile, dynamic, and customer-focused New England manufacturer of private-label and branded dressings, condiments, salsas, and sauces in the premium and better-for-you segments. Employees at Schlotterbeck & Foss can expect to receive/gain/learn/experience a variety of benefits including:
- Personal growth development
- Increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods
- Sharpen your problem-solving skills
The Systems Engineer is responsible for developing the appropriate infrastructure to manage the entire life cycle of our complex computer system/network to support our internal colleagues. The duties include evaluating current systems to identify inefficiencies and unmet needs, installing new application tools, and updating hardware requirements for computer networks.
- 1st Shift
- High school diploma and/or GED equivalent is required.
- At least 2 years of work experience providing support for desktop hardware and software applications, networking, printing, and miscellaneous supporting applications and systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of networking technologies and troubleshooting.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (generous company contribution)
- Paid time off (16 days in your first year)
- Paid Holidays
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Plan w/ company match
Schlotterbeck & Foss is dedicated to providing a positive, friendly, and inclusive team environment. As we continue to grow as an organization, our focus will always be our team members. After over 150 years we know that having a team that works together can accomplish amazing things! Supporting our team members with career growth is very important to us, in fact we are inspired daily to develop the skills needed to succeed.