at Sunday River Skiway Corp in Newry, Maine, United States
Sunday River's Vacation Sales/Customer Care Agents are outgoing and friendly in nature, have the ability to interact with a wide range of people, and can develop friendly personal relations with others. This position requires great attention to detail, the ability to read other people, and the desire to listen to their wants and needs.
Primary responsibilites of this position include selling the Sunday River Experience, booking lodging reservations for all properties and markets, servicing all RTP/Aspenware products, and supporting the Guest Service Department. The ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, sales-minded, customer-focused and detailed-oriented with a high degree of computer literacy, and must be willing to learn new processes and have the ability to merge into a dynamic work environment.
A faster than average pace will be the norm for this position. There is a fair degree of change from day to day, so people in this position should be able to shift from task to task quickly and maintain a sense of urgency.
- Work with complex systems and/or processes: Springer Miller Systems, RTP, Salesforce, Five-9, Aspenware, and EZLinks
- Sell and service all lodging reservations for all properties
- Answer questions and concerns with accurate information to satisfy the customer's questions and concerns
- Communicate with guests to better understand their individual needs to provide them with the best service possible
- Multi-task and pay close attention to detail
- Maintain strong organizational skills
- Consistently carry out the directions of a supervisor
- Service and provide support for all RTP/Aspenware Products (Season Pass, Tickets, Special Event Tickets, etc)
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigate the company's web site, and explain how to use the products and services we offer
- Support the Guest Service Department and answer incoming phone calls that are guest service related
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customersm offering patient assistance and support
- Solve new or unfamiliar problems, tactfully avoiding disagreements or conflicts
- Make decisions independently
- Assure compliance with laws and company policies and regulations; being respsonsible for security of company property