at Dysart's Service in Bangor, Maine, United States
Dysarts Convenience Store is looking for motivated and optimistic individuals to join our leadership team as a Traveling Supervisor.
Dysarts is a family owned and operated business in Central Maine. We value tradition and strive for continual growth and improvement. Our Traveling Supervisors will support our management team to maximize the output of our stores.
Why you will love working for Dysarts:
- Flexible schedule
- Associate discounts
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Stable employment with an opportunity for growth
What we expect of our team:
- Serve as a leader
- Help support staff by filling in open shifts (cash/deli)
- Provide a great experience for our customers
- Must be 21
- Have a valid driver’s license
- One year of retail leadership preferred
- Available nights, weekends, and holidays (We are closed on Christmas.)
If you are motivated and interested in growing within a company that values a work/life balance, please apply today!