at Bill Dodge Auto Group in Saco, Maine, United States
For 50 years, the Bill Dodge Auto Group has strived to offer the best dealership experience by proudly serving our community, offering top-notch sales, finance, and service to every customer who walks through our doors.
We have an opportunity for an individual who is highly-motivated, results-driven for KIA locations. If you are looking to become part of a winning team, work in a fulfilling environment, and exceed customers’ expectations, then look no further.
Why Bill Dodge Auto Group?
Throughout this pandemic, Bill Dodge Auto has invested in our employees, understanding that these times are both scary and unknown. We were able to both balance the safety of our employees and still hire.
What We Offer:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Service Labor Discounts
- Merchant Discount Rewards Program
- Customer and Recruitment Referral Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee discounts on sales, parts, and service
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Maintain communication with customers to set proper expectations of costs and time required or services and repairs.
- Communicate with customers to determine the vehicles' needs and concerns.
- Follow warranty and department processes with proper documentation.
- Promote the sale of labor, parts and accessories in a consultative manner during initial drop off and over the phone after vehicle inspections.
- Greet customers in a friendly and prompt manner.
- Obtain customer and vehicle information, enter all info into repair software.
- Give estimates for services and repair.
- Gain approval from customer on all repairs and services before starting work.
- Deliver vehicle to customer and answer any questions.
- Prior service adviser experience
- Have a valid driver's license
- Organization and time management skills
- Relevant computer skills/having worked with automotive software
- Have a passion for customer service
- Be coach-able and willing to learn
- Excellent appearance and good verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays & evenings.
Bill Dodge Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.