at Gorham Savings Bank in Gorham, Maine, United States
At Gorham Savings Bank, we aspire to be a Force for Good in the lives of everyone we touch. One Customer, one company, one community at a time. We know the first step toward making a difference is believing you can. Gorham Savings Bank is not just a place to work. It's a place where you can build relationships, contribute your talents and ideas, and create a career that makes you proud.
We are currently looking for a Teller to join our Marginal Way branch. The Teller position is a great way to start a career in banking. Through this position, you will assist customers and develop relationships in a team environment, all while gaining the foundational knowledge and skills to begin a rewarding career in banking. If you’re ready to learn, we’re ready to teach you. At Gorham Savings Bank, a community bank of nearly 200 employees, there’s plenty of room for professional growth – we believe in you!
A successful applicant will meet the following qualifications.
- A minimum of 3 months of experience in a customer service and/or cash handling position
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with computer applications
- Superior customer service, excellent communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve success
- Accuracy and the ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to travel to branches