at Pizza Hut in FARMINGTON, Maine, United States
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut®. That’s right, we’ll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office – your car – listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza – and pasta. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food – with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here’s what you’ll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
• A clean driving record: If you’re on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn’t the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You’ll also need a valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
• Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke – treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way – a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
• Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you’ll learn!
• Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
• Dress the part: We’ll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
• Just a few more things: You’ll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning. Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply.
If you want a flexible job with an innovative company – and great tips – then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account