at Stratton Lumber Inc. in Stratton, Maine, United States
Interested candidates must be highly safety conscious, motivated self-starter, dynamic team player, quality orientated and eager to learn. Willingness to work some weekends a must.
The successful candidate will be required to learn & perform the following:
• Supports both Saw Mill and Planer Mill
• Maintains positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Maintains and contributes to the safety culture in the mill.
• Focus on continuous improvement
• Loss elimination - Leads with targeted data driven approach to support machine owners in eliminating plaguing losses
• Provides advanced troubleshooting support across all machine centers
• RCA Lead - Support actions and mitigation to major issues/breakdowns. Helps develop, utilize and coaches RCA tools & methods
• Drive targeted loss elimination for both minor and major machine issues
• Mentor and build capability of others maint/production. Support Lead Millwrights in building capability and identifying gaps as requested.
• Directly involved in weekly PM/Project planning and execution.
• Flexible schedule - Nights/weekends as needed based on issues/workload
• Cross functional -
• Understands basic electrical systems
• Knows and/or recognizes electrical symbols and can navigate schematics
• Understands and can navigate PLC controls/Ladder logic
• In depth understanding and leader in LOTO
• Knowledge of 3ph Main Power Voltage systems
• Knowledge of control/Low voltage systems - 10V, 24V, 4-20mA
• Knows how to use a multimeter/amp clamp/megger to support in troubleshooting and/or verify electrical status (phase voltages, 0V for LOTO/Safety verification)
• Basic understanding of electrical components and materials
• Supports in parts/materials acquisition based on PM plan/Project scope
• Supports Electrician in project and PM/WO execution
• Predictive Maintenance Lead -
• Basic understanding of thermal imaging and use of Flir gun (long term objective to get this role certified in thermography to conduct inhouse imaging)
• Lead and establish Vibration and Power monitoring routines and capture in CMMS