at Assistance Plus in Rockland, Maine, United States
Daily Living Support Specialist/ In-Home Behavioral Health Worker (MHRT/1)
In-home support needed to assist clients during this pandemic and in the future.
Assistance Plus is currently seeking a caring and compassionate individual for a part-time Daily Living Support Specialist position to carry out services that focus on the specific needs of clients with Mental Health diagnoses. This position requires assisting clients in their homes and surrounding communities to promote independence.
Travel is required for this position; the expectation is that the DLS will travel within a 30 mile radius of their assigned town.
Hours are flexible and pay starts between $13.50 - $15.50 per hour.
*******Up to $1500 BONUS for eligible employees ********
- MHRT-1 (Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician) preferred, but will train the ideal candidate
- Employees must hold a valid Maine Driver's license
- Have reliable transportation, and $50K/$100K automobile liability insurance
- MHRT-1’s will commute to their clients homes and transport their clients to community activities
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Current immunization records (preferred)
- Entry level computer experience
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Paid travel time
- Paid time off
- We train you initially for the position at no cost to you
- We continue to offer your job specific training's at no cost to you
- Voluntary insurance benefits for those working 20 hours or more per week
- Employees working 30 hours or more per week are eligible to attend free MHRT/C training's!
All job offers are contingent on successful results of credential verification, criminal history, references, DHHS and driver’s license background checks along with verification of professional license requirements if applicable.
In accordance with federal and state law, the Agency is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital, physical or intellectual disability, genetics, protected veteran status, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal and state law.