at ABF Freight System, Inc in Portland, Maine, United States
Now is your chance to join one of the country’s largest and most trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new team members across the country!ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an exceptional company where driven people have rewarding careers. Our pace of expansion means we’re looking for people with The Skill & The Will to serve customers who depend on us for customized transportation and logistics solutions. It’s more than a job; it’s a career. General Description of Duties: Pickup and delivery of cargo to and from various destinations usually within proximity of the consolidation/distribution center. The loading and unloading of trailers utilizing the same techniques, technology and procedures as a dock worker. Actual duties and schedule may vary depending on terminal location. Qualifications:
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Have 1 year of verifiable tractor/trailer experience (Candidates with less than 1 year experience may be eligible for training).
- Have a Class-A CDL with doubles/triples, tanker and hazardous materials endorsements.
- Have a good stable work record.
- Have a safe driving record (from MVR and previous employment).
- Be able to pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and meet DOT medical requirements.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8717. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account