at Woodfords Family Services in Fairfield, Maine, United States
Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
BHPs needed for consumers in Fairfield
We've got an employment opportunity that changes lives, including yours!
We are seeking compassionate and energetic individuals, who are committed to support children and teens with special needs and their families, to join our Rehabilitative & Community Support team!
- Fairfield - BHP needed to support an 11 year-old female, 12 hours weekly
Pay/Compensation: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly
- Paid Training and BHP Certification
- On-going Supervision and Clinical Support
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Woodfords Family Services is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program. Woodfords is committed to support employees who are eligible for the PSLF Program with necessary documentation. To learn more visit: https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP Benefits)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Agency Match
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
Woodfords has implemented robust safety protocols in accordance with current CDC guidelines.
About the Person We Want to Join Our Team as a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP):
- Compassionate, energetic and a people person!
- Supportive and has a passion for helping others
- Has good verbal and written communication skills
- An excellent problem solver
- Patient, understanding and creative
- Available afternoons, evenings, and some weekends
- You're a dynamic individual who wants to impact the lives of people with special needs and their families!
If the above describes you, then a position as a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) at Woodfords could be waiting for you!
Key Qualifications of a Behavioral Health Professional (BHP):
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid driver's license required
- A reliable vehicle with current auto insurance required
- Experience working with children with autism or intellectual disabilities (Desired, not required)
- Experience using teaching strategies derived from the principles and practices of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) (Desired, not required)
- A positive attitude, high energy level and creativity
As a Woodfords' Behavioral Health Professional (BHP):
- Work one-on-one with a child or adolescent with special needs within their home and community focusing on behaviors, social skills, personal and daily routines, as well as community inclusion
- Be a key member of the Rehabilitative & Community Support program working independently with the child and cooperatively with a treatment team
We invest in our employees and provide paid training & opportunities for advancement! We teach the skills and strategies needed to be successful.
Woodfords Family Services has been committed to the support and inclusion of people with special needs and their families since 1967. For 50 years, our agency has been Maine's leader in the provision of services for individuals and their families with autism, developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Want to learn more about our agency, programs or employment opportunities?
- Check out our website: Woodfords Family Services
Take a look at these videos and hear from our staff, consumers and families:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.