at SAGE Dining Service in Hebron, Maine, United States
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking multiple part time short order cooks for our snack bar/cafe concept at a private school in Hebron, Maine. The needs of the business will dictate the schdule. We are a 7 day a week business and looking to hire multiple part-time Team Members.Position:
$15.00 HourlyTime Commitment:
Part TimeWhat you'll get:
- Benefits for full-time positions.
- Paid time off.
- Competitive wages paid weekly.
- Uniforms, masks, and shoes provided.
- Ongoing training.
- Cheerfully and efficiently expedite and process guest purchases, collect funds, and accurately record transactions.
- Set up, stock, clean, and maintain the servery and dining hall.
- Interact cheerfully with SAGE guests and provide service with a smile.
- Set up, clean, restock, and replenish serving lines and stations.
- Adhere to SAGE’s safety and allergy prevention policies.
- Assist in training new Team Members.
- Adapt to additional duties as assigned by management.
- Record all transactions in the cash register system.
To get a glimpse of what a day at a SAGE venue looks like, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/340290507/19b1fa72c About SAGE
Working for SAGE means being part of a community. You’d work alongside creative, enthusiastic Team Members who share your passion for culinary excellence. You’d also make a difference in an academic community and bring excitement to the dining hall with made-from-scratch, Chef-inspired recipes that delight students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Positions at SAGE provide competitive wages and benefits, with hours that offer a better work-life balance than those at a restaurant. We create careers, not just jobs, with significant opportunity for growth and promotion. Team Members learn SAGE Standards and enhance their skill set through extensive training in food safety, allergen awareness, and preventing eating disorders.
SAGE has enjoyed steady, organic growth for the past 30 years. We had four clients when we started, and we now serve independent schools and private colleges across North America. We continue to grow and raise the bar in food service for the educational market. By sourcing local ingredients, introducing communities to new cuisines, and providing attentive service, we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
Successful final candidates for the position may be required to fulfill location specific health and safety requirements.
This job advertisement should not be misconstrued as an offer of employment or a comprehensive listing of position responsibilities/expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.