at Motion Industries, Inc in PORTLAND, Maine, United States
Job DescriptionMotion Industries
Motion Industries' Service Technicians provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. Whether repairing gearboxes, process pumps, or hydraulic pumps and cylinders, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Evaluate & repair gearboxes & process pumps
- Evaluate & repair hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, and other related items
- Perform machining tasks related to completing repair objectives
- Troubleshoot & service hydraulic systems
- Use welding, schematic reading, tube bending, repair shop experience, and eld service experience to make accurate and timely repairs
- Experienced in gearbox, hydraulic pump, hydraulic cylinder and process pump repair
- Hydraulic power unit fabrication skills and some electrical knowledge preferred
- High mechanical intelligence
- Welding experience preferred
- Machinist experience
- Repair Shop and Field Service experience
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status