at Genuine Parts Company in FREEPORT, Maine, United States
Job DescriptionNAPA Auto Parts
We are so much more than a Parts Store and we are looking for even more great talent to join our NAPA family! As a NAPA Automotive Parts Specialist, you are looked at as the face of the retail store and the go to person as soon as our customers enter our retail stores for all of their automotive needs. You dont need to be able to tear and motor down and rebuild it (however, if you can, thats awesome) but we do need you to have a background and knowledge of automotive parts. A NAPA Automotive Parts Specialist is a great opportunity whether you are looking to spend your career with us as a Parts Specialist, want to work full/part-time or you just want to get your foot in the door with us to explore other careers at some point We welcome you!
What you will be doing:
- Provide auto parts answers and solutions for our retail and wholesale customers in person at the counter/over the phone
- Use your parts knowledge to assist other NAPA team members answer questions for customers
- Providing outstanding customer care and interactions with everyone who comes into our NAPA Store!
- Bring customer focus and high energy to our fast-paced stores
Welcome retail customers into our retail stores and engage to provide a positive consumer experience
- Use technology (computer), cash register, telephone, and paper catalog system
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Genuinely enjoy helping our retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts and service questions
- Have gained your parts experience by working the automotive industry or havegained your experience tinkering with/repairing cars & trucks through the year
- You are willing to learn all things automotive if you dont have the background in automotive parts.
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career the opportunities are endless!
What youll need:
- Valid Drivers License
- Previous experience in a parts store or automotive industry or at least a willingness to learn all things auto parts.
- High School Diploma or GED. Technical or Trade school courses or degree.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status