at PeopleReady in Acton, Maine, United States
PeopleReady is now hiring people passionate about Solar Worker who can bring a positive attitude and professional flair to their jobsite. Solar Worker install and maintain numerous types of piping systems found in residential and commercial properties, power plants, water treatment facilities, waste disposal plants, and factories. An experienced Solar Worker is aware of building regulations and safety standards and works to make sure these standards are upheld. Knowledge of local regulations can also be an aspect of Solar Worker, since the laws regulating this trade vary depending on where you live and can be difficult for a layperson to understand. Solar Worker also craft, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures for heating, water, or drainage systems. Apply today, and we can help make this profession a reality.
- Unloading and carrying materials to the jobsite Assisting with the installation of pipe and fittings for copper, cast iron, and PVC/CPVC pipes, and for drain, sewer, and gas lines
- Utilizing hand tools and cutters to cut pipe to desired lengths and electric and hand threaders to thread pipe Installing fittings and components above and in ground
- Three years for journeyman positions In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Certification required Tools of the trade and ability to bring them to jobsites
- References to verify your professional skills and references
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.