at Christmas Tree Shops and That! in Scarborough, Maine, United States
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented team members. We are looking for experienced team members who have a passion and reputation for delighting our customers and driving merchandising and operational excellence. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, and has a winning track record, and even brighter future, your search is over – you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops. We offer competitive wages.
Specifically, we are seeking the following Part Time position in our South Portland, ME store:
- Customer Support Team Members
** Starting at $13.50/hr**
The Customer Support Team Member provides a clean and inviting environment for our customers to shop and team members to work safely and comfortably. This position supports the store by performing a wide variety of duties throughout the store. In this role you will be expected to engage with customers and provide an exceptional shopping experience.
• Acknowledges customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner; assists as needed.
• Maintains a clean environment inside and outside the store, including the sales floor, offices, breakroom, backroom, restrooms, and foyer.
• Performs daily maintenance routine to include wet/dry mopping, floor scrubber, sweeping, trash removal, cleaning the restrooms, dusting fixtures, and cleaning windows and doors.
• Organizes the cleaning supply closet and maintains supply inventory levels.
• Retrieves shopping carts outside and throughout the store, cleaning as needed.
• Assists with cleaning up product spills.
• Demonstrates safe work methods and practices, including reporting safety issues promptly.
• Performs responsibilities efficiently, accurately, and effectively following policies and procedures.
• Performs additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, and assisting at customer checkout.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to support business needs.
• Occasionally be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 40 pounds.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• May involve reaching, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, and climbing ladders.
If you are flexible, dependable, and a team oriented individual who takes pride in your work and enjoys a fast paced, customer driven environment, then we would like to hear from you! We offer competitive wages and a generous 20% merchandise discount.
Please apply online or you can also Text "jobs" to 66763 .
Christmas Tree Shops is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.