at Christmas Tree Shops and That! in Scarborough, Maine, United States
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented team members. We are looking for experienced team members who have a passion and reputation for delighting our customers and driving merchandising and operational excellence. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, and has a winning track record, and even brighter future, your search is over – you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops. We offer competitive wages.
Specifically, we are seeking the following Full Time position in our South Portland, ME store:
- Candidate Experience Administrator
**Starting at $14.50/hr**
The Candidate Experience Administrator provides administrative support to the store team and delivers a high level of service to our customers and team members. This position assists with recruitment, onboarding, and hiring efforts while making the candidate experience exceptional. The Candidate Experience Administrator supports our efforts to operate efficiently to drive sales and profitability.
• Acknowledges customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, assists as needed.
• Supports staffing and recruiting activities, maintains recruitment collateral, prescreens candidates based on hiring parameters, schedules candidate interviews, participates in recruiting initiatives.
• Monitors recruiting and hiring process in system, communicates required actions to candidates and hiring manager, ensures completion of required employment tasks.
• Schedules and organizes new hire Orientation, maintains training materials, audio visual equipment, and assists with facilitating the process and collecting required forms.
• Effectively communicates to team members and candidates; supports and responds to requests and inquires in a courteous, professional, respectful, and confidential manner.
• Tracks and records/reports timekeeping compliance, attendance, work schedules, vacations/time off, required training, performance evaluations, and other administrative processes as needed.
• Assists with scheduling and timekeeping functions, posts weekly schedule promptly.; participates in register and safe auditing, prepares deposits and currency orders.
• Maintains communication boards, i.e., Recognition, Training, Topic, Scheduling, Safety, Compliance.
• Maintains team member personnel files in accordance with company policy; upholds record keeping and data security requirements, maintains confidentiality.
• Processes office and training supply orders; coordinates and sorts mail.
• Maintains housekeeping standards; cleans fixtures as needed, removes debris/trash.
• Demonstrates safe work methods and practices, including reporting safety issues promptly.
• Performs responsibilities efficiently, accurately, and effectively following policies and procedures.
• Performs additional duties, as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must be minimum of 18 years old.
• Prior related experience desired.
• Ability to type and use Microsoft Word/ Excel and various systems.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to support business needs.
• Occasionally be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 40 pounds.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• May involve reaching, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, and climbing ladders.
If you are flexible, dependable, and a team oriented individual who takes pride in your work and enjoys a fast paced, customer driven environment, then we would like to hear from you!
We offer competitive wages, a generous merchandise discount and Benefits That Work For You (Full Time Positions) Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation & Holiday, 401K, 20% Associate Discount, and Sick Time.
Please apply online for immediate consideration. You can also Text "jobs" to 66763 .
Christmas Tree Shops is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.