at Christmas Tree Shops and That! in Scarborough, Maine, United States
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented team members. We are looking for experienced team members who have a passion and reputation for delighting our customers, guiding team members, and driving merchandising and operational excellence. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, and has a winning track record, and even brighter future, your search is over – you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops. We offer competitive wages.
Specifically we are seeking Part Time Customer Experience Supervisors in our S. Portland, ME store.
These positions will support evening/closing shifts.
**Starting at $17.00/hr**
The Customer Experience Supervisor will be responsible for leading the sales floor and front-end checkout area of the store driving overall store performance with a focus on sales and profitability. Coordinates and supervises the team on the daily activities in customer facing areas and other areas as needed. The Customer Experience Supervisor is responsible for coaching and inspiring a team to drive results. This position will lead by example in demonstrating how to deliver excellent customer service and provide an exceptional shopping experience for our customers.
• Role models selling behaviors, observes team members interacting with customers, ensures email collection for marketing outreach, recognizes, and redirects as needed.
• Motivates, trains, and educates team members to perform their roles successfully; provides coaching and feedback that encourages growth, drives results, and builds a culture for engagement.
• Effectively communicates information and provides clear direction to team.
• Empowers team members to satisfy customer needs, offers guidance during complex situations.
• Guides team members in cash office and front-end processes, coordinates assignments, ensures register audits complete, verifies front-end reports as required.
• Leads the execution of price changes, put backs, straightening merchandise, and replenishment.
• Maintains housekeeping standards, ensures clean fixtures, and removal of debris and trash.
• May perform opening and closing tasks and act as manager on duty when required.
• Fosters a safe working environment following company policies and procedures.
• Provides input into staffing; supports recruitment, onboarding, and training.
• Performs additional duties, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must be minimum of 18 years old.
• Prior supervisory experience preferred.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to support business needs.
• Occasionally be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 40 pounds.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• May involve reaching, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, and climbing ladders.
If you are flexible, dependable, and a team oriented individual who takes pride in your work and enjoys a fast paced, customer driven environment, then we would like to hear from you!
We offer competitive wages, a generous merchandise discount and Benefits That Work For You (Full Time Positions) Health & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation & Holiday, 401K, 20% Associate Discount, and Sick Time.
Please apply online for immediate consideration. You can also Text "jobs" to 66763 .
Christmas Tree Shops is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.